Monday, December 12, 2005

Key Envy


100_0371
Originally uploaded by carrieaparrish.
A friend of mine is vacationing in Florida this week and spent today on the waters of Key West. Being the honest person I am, I must admit...I am SO jealous! But...knowing myself as well as I do, when I was in Mexico this past May, I took one picture that I knew would be a saving grace for a moment such as this. It's not particularly frame or photo album worthy, but it's sole purpose was to be resurrected on just such an occasion to remind me of exactly what it feels like to spend a few days doing nothing but sitting on the beach answering the really difficult questions of life, like whether to go snorkeling (again), climb a pyramid, or sit tight and order another round of drinks. God, I really did know what I was doing when I took this picture...mission accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker